Friday, February 6, 2009

Letting Go

Sometimes you just have to let go of things... Misty and I have decided to sell my car, a 2003 Nissan Xterra. I love having an SUV and it is great to drive, but we have decided to cut back to one car for now to save some money and to keep from having two car payments. We are wanting to save some money for some future plans, that will be revealed later. We will probably in the future buy me an older vehicle, a small truck or something, for me to drive. Misty's car is a 2006. So..with that said, if anyone is interested or knows anyone that is interested in buying a car, let me know. It is a 2003 Nissan Xterra with 64,600 Miles on it. I am asking $10,000. It is a great vehicle, runs great, is clean, and it great for the outdoors person. It has the roof rack, and step rails. It is has power windows, power locks, dual airbags, and is a V6. I can be reached at 334-332-3927. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment